2. Obama asks UN Security Council to punish North Korea (NYT)
3. China urges the rest of the world not to overreact to North Korea launch (Reuters)... perhaps because it was all part of Beijing's plan to test US, Japanese, and South Korean anti-missile defense?
4. President Obama says the US must continue developing anti-missile defense to protect against the likes of Iran and North Korea (Reuters)
5. President Lee hopeful that Obama will restart FTA talks (Bloomberg)
6. North Korean rocket fails to reach orbit; first stage falls into East Sea while last two stages and payload fall into Pacific Ocean (UPI)
Sphere: Related Content
7. Defiant North Korea releases commemorative plaques of Kim Jong-il viewing satellite launch (Hankyoreh)