- Japan's Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry has reportedly set up a "Korea Room" aimed at benchmarking Korea and seeking out economic partnerships with Korean businesses and government.
- South Korea's listed firms saw profits jump 54 percent in 2009.
- The People's Daily has the communist brotherhood take on the DPRK's condemnation of South Korea blocking resumption of cross-border tours.
- KAIST is saying they have developed a fast and accurate pathogene detector which could save "countless lives" around the world. Star Trekky stuff even though there are no Koreans in the Star Trek universe.
- A middle school principal in Pusan who has been caught up in a bribery investigation was found poisoned to death in what authorities are saying was likely a suicide.
- Taco Bell is starting to serve breakfast, with things that one would expect at a Taco Bell (the breakfast wrap) and things that make you go "whisky tango fudge?!" (like the French Toast sandwich deluxe thingee). It's no wonder you're fat, Amerca. By the way, I just had a nice, green, leafy side salad from McDonald's that cost me one buck.
Sphere: Related Content